HER PASSION IN FITNESS TO GROW AND TO EVOLVE LELAND IS MAKING HER MARK FOR THOSE WHO DONE KNOW HERE IS SOME INFO AND WHY LELAND IS KILLING IT IN THE FITNESS WORLD.
- Do you train hard?
Yes, some days! I enjoy a variety of workouts. This includes weightlifting, HIIT, yoga, Zumba, pole dance fitness, and cardio!
- When you go to the gym do you go all out?
Absolutely! Doing nothing never helps!
- Are you consistent?
Yes (for the most part)! I work 10 hour days so sometimes I lack motivation to get to the gym. So what has helped me is waking up at 5 am, to consistently work out before I get tired!
- What’s your favorite workout in the gym? Why
I love using the hip adductor/abductor machines! I find this exercise so effective, it makes it fun!
- How many times do you workout in a week?
I workout 5-6 days a week. Make sure to take a rest!
- How long have you been into fitness?
I have been an athlete for 11 years. However, this is my 3rd year actively learning health and going to the gym!
- Do you take time to recover?
At least 1-2 days a week.
- Does your diet match your training?
Absolutely. I am gluten free, and try to eat as many veggies as I can. I stay away from fast, processed food, and track macros!
- Have you ever competed before? (if so, when)
- What do you like about Legacy Built Apparel?
I love the atmosphere of the Legacy family (amazing people) and how comfy the material is!
- Do like to do cardio before or after your workout? Why
100% after because I believe you need your energy to lift heavy! I always save cardio for last.